Email notifications can be sent after each document has been generated. To configure notifications for project, go to the Send step of the project.
- Click on Add a Notification to open the notification editor
- Enter a Name for the notification. This is only seen by you in the configuration pages.
- Enter the Email Subject
- Enter the Reply to Name - This should be your company name, or your name. This is what the recipient will see in their email program
- Enter the Reply to Address - This is the email address you would like to receive replies from
- Enter the Body of the email.
- Choose the Attachments to send with the email
All the fields with the variable button ( </> ) and the body field can accept variables from the data to make the email dynamic.
After setting up a notification, a summary of of it will display on the page.